Convergence

Web 2.0 and the Future of Pervasive Computing

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Bloscars 2005 - Best Web 2.0 Blog Nominees

The year is quickly coming to a close. As the curtains go down on the show that was 2005, I think it is appropriate to recognize some folks that have made the Web 2.0 corner of the blogosphere a bit more interesting for the rest of us. In order to honor the achievements and contributions of these fine netizens, Convergence (me) is holding the 1st Annual Bloscars. I will post the "winners" after New Years. Without further ado, let me introduce this year's Bloscar nominees.





Best VC Blog:
Best Product & Company Coverage Blog:
Best Analysis & Trends Blog:
Best Design Blog:
Weirdest Blog:
Disclaimer: The Bloscars are in no way affiliated with the Oscars. Any likeliness, or similarity to the Oscars is purely coincidental.

technocrati tags: , , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I vote for Mashable - that blog rocks! And no, that has nothing to do with the fact that I write it. :)

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Hooman said…

    Thanks Pete. If I missed any good nominees let me know. I already got one email about including the O'Reilly Radar as a nominee (duh). I also forgot to include Dan Grossman's blog as it received some votes from the people I pinged to put up my initial list. Believe it, or not, this is actually not a real awards show! Just a fun attempt to try to show people what I have found interesting in the Web 2.0 space and maybe collectively agree on what we think might be cool/useful/whatever. If any of your readers/friends have ideas for nominees, or votes, send them my way. For some insane reason, I actually have people emailing me. ICK. Cheers!

     
  • At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thanks for making Solution Watch a nominee! It's been fun writing about all these great Web 2.0 services. You've got yourself a great blog too, by the way. Great content.

    Thanks!

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Anonymous miami real estate said…

    Wow. These are great honors. Congratulations to the nominees and winners. I do hope that they win more in the near future.

    Keep up the great work.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home